Thursday, March 15, 2007

Friday FCC

Frustration: I can't convince Blogger to remember me for longer than an hour or so, meaning that I have to log in every time I sit down at my computer to blog, edit, or comment. I have no problem with cookies from other applications . . .

Confession: It was the confession I started with, but by the time I sat down and logged in, I'd lost it. As my mother would say, if it's important, it will come back to me. And then I can log in and edit. I'll confess this instead. I didn't shower today. Or yesterday. I'm feeling pretty gross just now.

Cute Story: As we returned home from a delightful pizza dinner outing this evening, Paul pushed the button to automatically open the sliding doors. Ellie watched her door opening, and said, "Cool car." So true! So adorable! And also such a lovely leap for her, to make a spontaneous comment including an adjective. Wahoo! (Though Ellie might be the first person to ever call a minivan a "cool car.")

1 comment:

Sarahlynn said...

Well, now I'm clean. And I feel much better!