With no qualifications or justifications, here are 5 things I'm proud of about me:
- I’ve never had casual sex. (I've never had an STD, either.)
- I know a little bit about a lot of stuff. On a related note, I read a lot: fiction, nonfiction, genre fiction, memoir, Newsweek, etc.
- My body does a good job with pregnancy, labor, and baby feeding. I did natural childbirth once! And might do it again someday when I don't have to play with Mr. Pitocin.
- I think about things, really think about them. For the past 10 years or more, I've been trying to train my brain to look behind the emotion at the facts, the logic, the different sides of a situation.
- Sometimes I can make pretty pictures with words.
Hmm, that was harder than I thought it would be.