Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007 In Words, out of context

First sentence of the first post of every month of 2007:

January: This is the first sentence of the first post of the month thing.
February: Post retracted by request.
March: I've been writing a lot about Adelaide, but there's so much to say about Eleanor too.
April: I was tagged, so I'm slipping this in right before Monday becomes Tuesday.
May: Quick update on my way to bed.
June: My day can be summed up like this:
Today was the first day of Ellie's summer vacation from preschool, and it rained.
July: Wow oh wow oh wow.
August: School starts in about a week, and I'm looking forward to it.
September: Recently, I wrote about what Ada's been up to lately.
October: For the past couple of months, I've been seeing red and white signs around Kirkwood:
Protect Historic Kirkwood
Preserve Our National Historic District
Don't Buy 407 E Argonne (now removed due to threatened legal action)
Taller Than Allowed Downtown?!?
Please Build It Lower!
and so forth
I find myself oddly on the other side of this issue.
November: Yo yo yo, it's NaNoWriMo; here we go!
December: I can't blog right now!

In titles:

January: 2006 In Review
February: Back to Draft
March: I Love Ellie
April: Magical Moment Monday
May: The House is Neat, Finally
June: I Don't Get Enough Sleep
July: Close
August: Summer Vacation
September: Literalist
October: Protect Historic Kirkwood! Or Not
November: Write On!
December: It's Time for Christmas Letters

2006

Oh, for heaven's sake. I'm boring myself. Next year, I'll change it up and pick random and interesting posts rather than just the first post for each month. Bob forbid I actually quit this tradition!

No comments: