Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Hug the One You're With

Bye-bye, Rose. I hope you're feeling better.

This week's Grey's Anatomy kept asking, What would you want to do, if today was your last day to live?

I really like what Moreena has to say about living every day as if it's your last. "You just can't live life that way, not really."

She's right. But sometimes it's good to remember to pick up that child who is driving you crazy and squeeze her until she squirms away, just breathing in the perfection of her hair and skin for as long as you can.

4 comments:

Jess Riley said...

I feel that way about my husband sometimes...you get caught up in the day-to-day, and sometimes it's just nice to focus on the moment and try to capture it somehow. :)

Anonymous said...

I had never seen Grey's Anatomy until the previews during the superbowl. Now I am hooked. It was a wonderful two episodes, and I still wonder if "code black" really is what it did in the show.

Of course, picking up the child who is driving you crazy is also important.

Anonymous said...

I've become addicted to Grey's anatomy, too, and I'm not sure why....it just works somehow.

Sarahlynn said...

Jess, yes, exactly.

RNP and PPB, my mom had to twist my arm to get me to start watching another TV show, but I am loving Grey's Anatomy. I should have realized that that awful, gratuitous shower fantasy was there for a reason. Lovely juxtaposition.

Mypetrock, we all prayed for Rose's family today at Bible study. I was hoping to continue to pray for her under different circumstances, but hopefully her family will find some peace and healing in the months ahead.