Saturday, January 14, 2006

Beautiful!

First, a little story. There was this guy on my freshman [dorm] floor who once told me that I look exactly like Peter Sellers. Yes, the guy who played Inspector Clouseau in the Pink Panther movies. Since then, whenever I'm asked which celebrity I most resemble, I always answer, "Peter Sellers!" which makes people laugh and/or look at me funny.


PPB over at The Ice Floe uploaded her face at MyHeritage.com to see what celebrities she most closely resembles. That sounded like fun, Ellie's asleep, the carpets are wet, and our TV is currently otherwise occupied, so I decided to upload my own face.

Guess who I looked like? Yes, I'm a 59% match with Peter Sellers. It turns out that my old friend Tim could see me more clearly than I see myself.


My other matches, several of which are hilarious, flattering, and humbling on their own:
Sania Mirza, 66%
Meryl Streep, 60%
Peter Sellers, 59%
Danny Elfman, 58%
Chava Albertstein, 53% (Paul matched with her too)
Wim Welders, 48%
Benzair Bhutto, 46%
Madonna, 42%
Michael Moore, 41%
Rita Hayworth, 41%

That's me. One part Michael Moore, one part Rita Hayworth. Serve in a martini glass, garnished with a nose.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Scott and I played around with this over a gladd of wine the other night and were in a fit of giggles the entire time....so fun!

Gosling said...

Oh good grief. WHY did you post this? I apparently resemble RUPERT MURDOCK. I may never recover from the trauma...
;)
Amazon

Anonymous said...

Oh My. I got a 71% match to Britney Spears and 69% to Natalie Portman. Yeah right! I cracked up! Oh yeah, Mother Theresa was in there somewhere to.

Sarahlynn said...

Jessica, you didn't say who you two resemble!

Amazon and P, that is too funny!

P, if you're the P I think you are, I must admit that you and Mrs. Federline do share a similar face shape . . .

Redhead Editor said...

It's spooky how close you look to Sania Mirza and Peter Sellers. I would be flattered. To look like the Pink Panther and play tennis like Mirza? You rock!

Sarahlynn said...

I bet I'd be richer if I could act like Sellers and look like Mirza!

Anonymous said...

I love this game.