Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kids Eat Free

We eat out a lot. We eat a lot; it's one of our favorite hobbies. Alas. Anyway, I thought I'd throw together a list of places around St. Louis where kids eat free with purchase of an adult meal. If you're familiar with a restaurant I haven't listed, please let me know!

Kids Eat Free - places we've had success recently:
O'Charley's (Everyday!)
Kreiger's (Tuesdays)
Dickey's BBQ Pit (Wednesdays and Sundays, free ice cream everyday)

I was only about 12 seconds into this endeavor when I realized that someone else has already done a much better job than I could ever do:

Very useful page (includes CHEAP as well as free options).

(Lots of places offer a few options, but that KidsinStL list is pretty exhaustive.)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Denny's Tuesday and Saturday

Sarahlynn said...

We've never taken the girls there and I have no idea why. We'll have to check it out.

We did the Kids Eat Free All Weekend thing at Steak 'N Shake after going to the zoo on Sunday. :)