Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Mouse

Apparently, I am in serious need of a little excitement in my life right now. The fast food I had for lunch didn't fill the void, and I'm not sure that my afternoon date with the elliptical machine will do the trick either. I've been thinking a lot about travel.

What Disneyland attraction are you?

I am:



The Mark Twain: A leisurely paddle steamboat
navigating the Rivers of America in the 19th
Century! A venerable Disneyland institution,
you date to opening day in 1955 and respresent
stablity, tradition, and a healthy dose of
Americana. You never make your passengers
seasick (in part due to the fact that you role
along your secret underwater track) and always
offer some great panoramic views of a Frontier
mining town, New Orleans, and back woods
glimpses of wildlife and injuns straight out of
a Samuel Clemens tale! Small children and old
folks like you best, but that doesn't mean you
don't know how to get out and enjoy the
nightlife, you play "Steamboat
Willie" in the nightly production of the
Fantasmic! Spectacular. Just one question,
just how is that you are always managing to be
headed "down river"?

brought to you by Quizilla

Hah hah hah! Yeah, that's me, all right.