Thursday, May 07, 2009

Friday Photo Blogging

I've noticed that Picasa's face recognition software doesn't always recognize Ellie's profile as a face. Perhaps this is because of the relatively flat planes of her bone structure. It reminds me a little bit of the "Racial Sensitivity" episode of Better Off Ted, where Veridian Dynamics's new automatic sensors (doors, water fountains, lights, elevators) don't recognize black people.

Evening storytime:


One moment a princess, the next an astronomer:


It's not just me; my girls put themselves in boxes!

2 comments:

Topher said...

As always, the girls are adorable, but I wanted to comment on that episode...That show's been sort of a toss-up for me, but that was a genuinely excellent episode for satire...I especially loved the water fountain scene...

Sarahlynn said...

I'm liking the show so far. I love the whole concept with these "scientists" in a "lab" who seem to be experts at everything science-related, regardless of which branch. I could do without Linda, though. She's annoying. And she stole my freaking creamer. I'm with you on the satire. ("My white guy sucks!")

What I really want to know is if you're loving Dollhouse. Ellen isn't watching, yet!