Wednesday, June 07, 2006

BMOC

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that Paul started a new job this week. He's at his same company, in the same group. But, as he puts it, his hair just got a little pointier.

I'm proud of him, because he got the job over several qualified applicants. And I'm happy for him, because he's really excited about it. And I think he should be flattered that a Sr. Director at his company said, "I'd invest in your career if I could." How cool is that?!

Did I mention that he's 29? Congrats to Paul!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Congrats Paul!

Jessica said...

Congrats, indeed - that is terrific!

Sarahlynn said...

My mistake! I stand corrected: it was a Vice President that congratulated Paul's career trajectory. Well, that changes everything. ;-)