Saturday, April 30, 2005

Interview with a Vampire

Questions from the inimitable Trisha:

1. What shall we do with a drunken sailor?

Tie him to the longboat until he's sober! Pull out the plug and wet him all over! Put him in the bilge and make him drink it! Shave his belly with a rusty razor! Put 'im in bed with the Captain's daughter! That's what we do with the drunken sailor!

2. If you could change one thing about yourself this very second, what would that be?

My weight. Seriously. It's not working for world peace, but if I could have the strong, healthy, in-shape body I had 4 years ago, I'd be very, very happy. And I think everything else would magically become better.

3. What are you always doing?

Reading. And eating and sleeping. And making witty little cutting remarks that amuse only me.

4. Did it hurt?

Yes, but only about as much as getting shampoo in my eyes.

5. Would you do it again?

Well, I didn't cut my eyeball with a razor blade on purpose in the first place, so I wouldn't intentionally do it again. But I am still near-sighted and I do still shave my armpits, so the possibility is there. In my defense, I have learned to shave down, rather than up.

------
The Official Interview Game Rules


1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.

3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

------

4 comments:

Sarahlynn said...

No, no, it's easy! You, too, can shave your eyeball with a razor blade! And if you time it properly, it's a great way to get out of church on a Sunday morning when you're 15. The downside is having to wear that eye patch to school for 2 days. Thank goodness for the waterfall bangs of the 80's.

mypetrock said...

I want to play. Interview me!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I laughed so hard!! I know I just found ya today but OH OH!! Pick me!!

Sarahlynn said...

Thank you, Princess of Everything!

Everybody - stay tuned; questions coming up.