Monday, October 31, 2011

An Angel, a Cowgirl, and a Mummy

An Angel, a Cowgirl, and a Mummy sit down on a swing . . .

Sounds like the beginning of a joke but it's the end of tonight's trick-or-treating. (The angel is my niece, Abby, age 4. Ellie and Ada are 8 and 4-1/2.)



Trick-or-treating followed a dinner of mummy dogs, grilled cheese jack-o'-lanterns, spooooky spinach soufflé, Halloween salad (including carrots, black beans, and toasted pumpkin seeds), and deviled eggs (some were "tricked" out with cayenne pepper on top).


Not pictured: one 7-month-old sea turtle who went to bed before dinnertime.


On to November -

Good luck to all my writer friends beginning work on National Novel Writing Month!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These photos are precious.....thank you for sharing....smiles.

Unknown said...

Fun costumes!
I was kindly awarded the
“One Lovely Blog” Award recently and instructed to
pass it along to 15 newly discovered (by me) blogs.
I hope that you will stop by and pick it up at my
bloggin home;
Life in the Second Half Century
http://life2ndhalf.blogspot.com/
Thank you for being a fascinating read!
Smiles
Ellen