- It's easier to get out of bed and lie down again than to "simply" roll over.
- People point and laugh at your belly.
- Other people express disbelief that you're not either overdue or carrying sextuplets.
- Even your closest loved one deems your swollen extremities "unattractive." (Redemption comes in the form of foot rubs!)
- Someone else's child tells you that you look "sorta fat."
- Sleep with a newborn in the house seems more likely than sleeping through the night right now.
But I know that soon enough I'll be nostalgic for this time. Let this post serve as a lighthearted reminder to me of the good ole' days of pregnancy! And now I'm off to bed - just kidding, a lot of good that would do. I'm off to do a little yoga in hopes of restoring some circulation. Then bed!