Thursday, July 03, 2008

Friday Photo Blogging

Last summer, all four of us went to the Missouri Botanical Garden once. There was a downpour and we got soaked. I mean really really soaked. Translucent clothes, saturated underwear, the works.


The girls and I went back a couple of times on our own and had no problems.

This summer, the four of us chanced the Gardens again, this time for a Niki night.

And, of course, it poured and we got soaked to the skin. It's a good thing we don't mind a little water!




And no, I don't watch What Not to Wear, why do you ask? I do have a sister and good friend who do, and they're both very happy to tell me that I should stop wearing ridiculously large, shapeless clothing. But I don't wanna!

4 comments:

Topher said...

What not to Wear angers me, I've decided. I know I'm not the fashion king, but I feel as though that show perpetuates the idea that you are not a good person unless you care so much about your appearance that you'll buy $400 pants and spend two hours every morning putting together "an ensemble." Maybe I'm just a slob, but go comfy clothing!

Sarahlynn said...

Woo hoo!!! I'll watch your show, Christopher!

brooke said...

i agree with topher. i don't like that show either. i say - embrace the big comfy clothes and be happy! if someone doesn't like what you are wearing - who cares? revel in the wonder that is you! :)

Sarahlynn said...

Brooke, I might have hit a breaking point today, though. I am starting to get TIRED of the "when are you due?" and "congratulations on your pregnancy" comments. Sigh.

NOT PREGNANT, THANKS.

I like "how far along are you?" best; it makes smart-alec answers easy.